Join us at the Grand Delancey on Wednesday, February 26th for New York City Beer Week as we co-host a very special screening of the film, Lambic: About Time & Passion with Beer Session Radio and The NYC Good Beer Seal! Along with the documentary we will be pouring 12 rare lambics on draft and in bottle pours, each sourced from producers featured in the film.
Rarely seen outside of Europe, Lambic: About Time & Passion is a captivating documentary about the world’s oldest continuously produced beer. We will start the screening at 7:00 PM, but come in as early as 5:00 PM when we will begin serving our amazing selection of lambics! Highlights include Cantillon Fou’Foune and Cantillon Kriek on draft as well as Drie Fonteinen Intense Red and Tilquin Oude Quetsche Tilquin à l’Ancienne available in bottle pours.
Check out the trailer for this outstanding documentary here – https://lambicfilm.com/.
There is no admission fee for this event and the documentary screening is free. All event beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice. The documentary runs for 66 minutes.
THE OFFICIAL LAMBIC: ABOUT TIME & PASSION SCREENING BEER LIST:
– Boon Geuze Boon Selection (Gueuze Lambic; Draft)
– Cantillon Fou’Foune (Lambic w/ Apricots; Draft)
– Cantillon Kriek (Kriek Lambic; Draft)
– Cantillon Mamouche (Lambic w/ Elder Flowers; BTL Pour)
– Cantillon Cuvee St-Gilloise (Lambic w/ Hallertau Mittelfrüh; BTL Pour)
– Drie Fonteinen Armand & Gaston (Gueuze Lambic; BTL Pour)
– Drie Fonteinen Intense Red (Kriek Lambic; BTL Pour)
– Drie Fonteinen Oude Geuze (Gueuze Lambic; BTL Pour)
– Drie Fonteinen Oude Kriek (Kriek Lambic; BTL Pour)
– Oud Beersel Framboise (Framboise Lambic; Draft)
– Tilquin Oude Gueuze Tilquin à L’Ancienne (Gueuze Lambic; BTL Pour)
– Tilquin Oude Quetsche Tilquin à l’Ancienne (Lambic w/ Plums; BTL Pour)
February 26th, 2020
No entry fee!