Join us at the Grand Delancey on Friday, December 13th, as we tap the astounding beers of Wunderkammer Bier and welcome founder Vasili Gletsos! On this night we will pour 5 rare drafts from this singular brewery!
The long time production manager of the venerable Hill Farmstead, Vasili Gletsos started Wunderkammer Bier to create brews that reflect the beauty of the natural world. Vasili produces mixed fermentation ales brewed and finished with a variety of botanicals, herbs and spices from his home in Greensboro, Vermont.
Don’t miss your opportunity to try incredible offerings like Gathered Two, an intriguing snapshot of a specific time and place that uses foraged ingredients all gathered from the same space on the same date, October 18th, 2019. We will feature additional selections from Vasili’s “foraged ales’, as well, including Volume Twenty: Transformation Mask, Volume Nineteen: Walking Insects, and Folk Costume Three!
There is no admission fee for this event. All event beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice.
THE OFFICIAL WUNDERKAMMER DRAFT LIST:
– Folk Costume Three (Oak BA Mixed Fermentation Ale w/ Rye, Honey, Cardamom & Lemon)
– Volume Nineteen: Walking Insects (Oak BA Mixed Fermentation Ale w/ Birch, Cedar Pine & Juniper)
– Gathered Two (Oak BA Mixed Fermentation Ale w/ Sumac, Goldenrod, Chokecherry & Apple)
– Volume Twenty: Transformation Mask (Oak BA Mixed Fermentation Ale w/ Yarrow)
– Volume Twenty One: Mantle (Oak BA Mixed Fermentation Ale w/ Spelt, Honey & Goldenrod)
December 13th, 2019